ANDIE RUBY D'LARIO! Feb 11, 2009 19:24:19 GMT
Post by Andie Ruby D'Lario on Feb 11, 2009 19:24:19 GMT
GO TEAM BLOGS
``and everyone i know[/font][/size]
general character information [/center]
[/b] Andrea Ruby D'Lario
* Name `
* Nickname(s) `[/b] She goes by ANDIE.
* Gender `[/b] female
* Age `[/b] fifteen (almost sixteen)
* Birthday `[/b] 21st february
* School/Team`[/b] Roundview High School, Canada (but member of the Blogs' Society of Musical Youths, Team Blogs)
* Instrument/Vocalist `[/b] piano and keyboard.
* Hometown `[/b] Toronto, Canada
* Sexual orientation `[/b] straight.
* Height `[/b] 5ft 5"
* Face claim `[/b] Zoe Kimball
`` faked it from the word go
extensive character information
extensive character information
* Likes and dislikes `
- likes neon colours, loud music, every single musical you can think of, theatre, drama class, music, making music, writing lyrics well trying to, piano playing, singing, being a vegetarian, meaning she loves animals, especially cute ones, tigers, lions, you name it, night time, being outdoors, parks and theme parks, swings, her hair colour now, pucca and garu, ninjas, noodles, cutesy things, shy guys, people who are taller than her, checks, vans and converse, her sidekick, colourful eyeshadow, eyeliner, hair dye. dislikes self obsessed people, arrogance, people who lie, scary teachers, seniors, people who think they are 'like so popular', when people scream and call it singing, the flute, bring me the horizon, most r'n'b, itchy tissues, hayfever, skateboarders because she always gets in the way, snobby girls, bimbos, people who are always negative about everything, slipknot, ponds, algae and gross looking things, cabbage.
* Personality `[/b]
- The first time you meet Andie she won't talk that much, because it takes her a while to warm up to a newcomer/stranger. But after about, lets say an hour or two she become her natural self and acts as loud as she can go, and believe me that is pretty loud.
Andie is known for her happy and cheery personality, especially by her friends, she can get a little crazy sometimes, mainly when she gets excited because something cool is happening or even if her favourite actor appears on television. Theres no doubt in the world she'll let everyone else know the news in an excited squeal or yell (:
This girl is quite the musician, she can play piano past grade 6 and is a fair singer if she'll ever let you hear her, she doesn’t really attempt to sing that much, she prefers keyboard. Music used to be Andie's life, thats all she ever wanted to do, and she wouldn't plan anything until all her music coursework etc had been completed, but don't get me wrong, she isn't a complete music nerd, well a little, but she won't go all anti-social on you.
She likes to call herself the peacemaker, because Andie hates arguments and anything to do with violence makes her freak out, so she tries to make everyone talk it through, when that ever happens and always wants to resolve things that get out of hand. She hates it when she fights with her friends, coming down to the fact that she forgives and forgets very easily. Holding a grudge is something she doesn't do because well, you gotta move on from the past and into the future and all that jazz.
* History `[/b]
- ""Where to start with my life story, I guess a good place to start would be the beginning. its a very good place to start. I so did not get that from the sound of music. I do love that film, and musical. Oh, I love musicals in general hahaa… anyway where was I. oh yes, we were going to talk about me.
I’m Andrea, Andie please, Andie Ruby D’Lario, and I was brought to you upon the nice rainy day of February the twenty first nearly exactly sixteen years ago. My parents, Danielle and Joshua had apparently known each other since they were twenty; cute right. so yeah after they'd decided to get engaged you can guess what happened next, boom bada bing and here I stand.
My life's been pretty uninteresting if you ask me, I was a typical toddler, loud and noisy, always wanting things and you know, so I think that’s the reason my parents decided not to have anymore children. Or maybe they just loved spoiling me so much that they didn't want anyone else. I don't know. But yep, I’m an only child; I guess I don't mind that much. But I suppose it would be nice to have a sister or a brother.
Life growing up without siblings is pretty much boring and ordinary I’d say, I never had any problems with jealousy or arguments and the like, so I reckon after if stopped teething I was a joy to my parents. My mother always said I was a practical child, always outside running around and never much trouble, but then at school I did find it hard to make many friends; I wasn’t really keen on mixing with everyone. But I had a few close friends.
So instead of making friends at school I befriended the piano at home. I loved musical instruments, found them so interesting and intriguing, I still do in fact. And the piano was the first one that struck my mind. I persuaded my dad to teach me, he's a music teacher so it was sensible to ask, and teach me he did. I still play now, and proud to be pretty good, not to sound boastful or anything of course.
I’ve grown up in Toronto, Canada for most of my life. I still live there now with my Mom and Dad. I’ve been going to Round view High School since I was eleven, only a few more years until I can leave. I like school, it’s much better than being stuck at home with nothing to do.
See, I told you my life was pretty uninteresting, but I’m hoping it’ll get more exciting from now on. Its my first year at Camp Euterpe and I’m really excited. A summer all about music. Should be a laugh I suppose."
``and i don’t know why[/size][/color]
behind the character[/center]
[/b] Emily. Emi.
* Name/Internet alias `
* Age `[/b] Seventeen in ten days (:
* Gender `[/b] GURL
* Activity level `[/b] LOADS
* RP experience `[/b] LOTS
* Other characters `[/b] Jacob Dylan Rymore (:
* Rules word `[/b] admin edit``